Terms and Conditions
1. SITE PURPOSE. Use of this site is for informational purposes only.
2. ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. Viewing information on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship with The Jeter Law Firm, PLLC, or any attorney associated with the firm, nor does the use of the "Contact us" feature. A fully executed retainer agreement, that is mutually agreed upon by The Jeter Law Firm, PLLC and the respective client, is required for there to be an attorney-client relationship with The Jeter Law Firm, PLLC.
3. FEES. The base attorney's fees charged for legal services by The Jeter Law Firm, PLLC are shown on this site. Details regarding said fees, along with payment schedule(s), are provided at the time of entering into a retainer agreement.
4. VIRTUAL LAW FIRM. A virtual law firm provides legal services through electronic means or through a combination of electronic and traditional means. The Jeter Law Firm, PLLC utilizes electronic means of providing services via scheduling, client portal, and client meeting software. These third-party software applications are subject to their own privacy and use policies for which The Jeter Law Firm, PLLC holds no responsibility for.
5. SITE CONTENT. The content and images on this site are deemed the property of The Jeter Law Firm, PLLC, and may not be used or duplicated without express written permission from The Jeter Law Firm, PLLC. If any such license is granted, the terms, including end of use, will be provided by The Jeter Law Firm, PLLC.
6. RULES OF PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT. The rules of professional conduct for the jurisdictions govern attorney advertisements, such as this website. The applicable rules of professional conduct for Michigan, New Jersey, and Washington D.C., apply to the firm; Attorney Jeter is also subject to the rules of professional conduct for the jurisdiction of New York.